Advanced Water S-100
combines both an excipient and an active component. It opens a new generation of unequally pure and innovative products in cosmetic and OTC pharma with high performance and unique mechanisms of action:
- The smartest Cleansing system
- Antibacterial / Preservative Power
- Cellular regeneration Power
Advanced Water S-100 is made out of highly purified water and 7 key minerals:
- Sodium and Potassium are the most important ions for outsider / inside the cell
- Phosphorus has a key role in autophagy process / immune function. It is an essential mineral for almost all chemical reactions inside the cells.
- Silicon due to its 4legs structure can create a myriad of substances. These substances are essential in cell's repairing and regenerating processes. Advanced Water S-100 has many different silicon molecular structures. Silicon stimulates the formation of collagen's fibers, which is especially indicated in order to tone and firm the skin.
- Calcium and Magnesium are essential elements in the metabolism of eukaryotic cell biology. Magnesium as an enzymatic activator as well as calcium as intra-cell liquids regulator.
- Chlorides generated make sodium and potassium stable and safe.
Having a pH of 12 - totally safe an nontoxic - Advanced Water S-100 creates an environement which is incompatible with bacteria and virus. Advanced Water S-100 is a weak base and is equivalent to 0,04M of NH4OH in terms of basicity. When in contact with the skin and its organic acids, Advanced Water S-100 is quickly neutralized to skin's natural pH level.
Advanced Water S-100 is totally stable overs years and can be mixed, under certain conditions, in case of "light" formulas, with other products as long as pH remains over 11.00 once stability tests have been completed.
Advanced Water Gel CC6
is a light viscous water gel based on S-100 with identical properties. Can be easily obtained by mixing S-100 Water with 1% CMC Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose.
Dermo-Cosmetic (skin care & hygiene)
As a waterspray S-100, watergel CC6, lotion, cream or serum:
- Smartest and safest skin cleansing system (respects skin's natural pH value as well as optimizes skin microbiota)
- Restores the cutaneous barrier, strenghtens the skin
- Purifying, anti-pollution effect
- Reduces skin imperfections
- Promotes cellular regeneration (anti-ageing) >>>> See detailed Advice for use
Formulation for Dermo-Cosmetic
Thanks to our GAPP Partnership, the French company PB Group / Sudcosmetics (www.p-b-group.com) can provide you with a range of high pH cosmetic products, especially developped with Advanced Water S-100 and its unique properties for more efficacy and without any preservative thanks to S-100 power.
Detox Cleaning Foam
Micellar Active Water
Leave-on Hand Cleansing Gel
Cream (face & body)
You can have access to the original S-100 Presentation for dermo-cosmetic made by our GAPP Partner, the company PB Group, by clicking the below link:
OTC Medical / Veterinary
As waterspray S-100, watergel CC6 for:
- Woudcare (woundwash, ulcers, burns)
- Dermal (acne, irritaded skin, atopic dermatitis)
- Oralcare (mouthwash, preventive and supportive in case of parodontosis/gingivitis' treatments, teeth's biofilm & tartar removing)
- ORL (nasalcare, ear wash (cerumen))
- Haemorrhoids (pain relief, healing, anti-bleeding)
Examples of clinical cases for burn, wound and dermal
Extracts from single cases (over 1000 cases as of today) and clinical cases' studies. Scientific papers under section "Scientific papers / Tests".
Cleaning and detoxifying of open wounds
Moisturizing to better support scarring process
Healing to prevent infection
Restoring of tissue and skin functions
Formulation for OTC Medical
Advanced Water Packaging size & content
- Advanced Water S-100: Available in 18 liters bag-in-box. (PE inner bag with plastic tap) Bag-in-box size:300mm*300mm*280mm
EUR-pallet (EPAL): 8 boxes/layer - max 4 layers: total 32 boxes equivalent to 576 liters
Advanced Water S-100 Commodity Code: 2201.1000
- Advanced Water Gel CC6: Available for sampling (1 liter)
Boucle de Cydalise 1
2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds