1. Dermo-cosmetic (skin care & hygiene)
As a waterspray S-100, watergel CC6, lotion, cream or serum:
- Smartest and safest skin cleansing system (respects skin's natural pH value as well as optimizes skin microbiota)
- Restores the cutaneous barrier, strenghtens the skin
- Purifying, anti-pollution effect
- Reduces skin imperfections
- Promotes cellular repair and regeneration (anti-aging) >>>> See detailed Advice for use
Thanks to our GAPP Partnership, the French company PB Group / Sudcosmetics (www.p-b-group.com) can provide you with a range of high pH cosmetic products, especially developped with Advanced Water S-100 and its unique properties for more efficacy and without any preservative thanks to S-100 power.
You can have access to the original S-100 Presentation for dermo-cosmetic made by our GAPP Partner, the company PB Group, by clicking the below link:
2. OTC Medical / Veterinary
As waterspray S-100 or watergel CC6 in case of therapeutic support for the following treatments:
- Woudcare (woundwash, ulcers, burns)
- Dermal (acne, irritaded skin, atopic dermatitis)
- Oralcare (mouthwash, preventive and supportive in case of parodontosis/gingivitis' treatments, teeth's biofilm & tartar removing)
- ORL (nasalcare, ear wash (cerumen))
- Haemorrhoids (pain relief, healing, anti-bleeding)
Examples of clinical cases for burn, wound and dermal
Extracts from single cases (over 1000 cases as of today) and clinical cases' studies. Scientific papers under section "Scientific papers / Tests".
Cleaning and detoxifying of open wounds
Moisturizing to better support scarring process
Healing to prevent infection
Restoring of tissue and skin functions
Example of oral-dental care application
Advanced Water S-100 also exists as water gel (CC6 gel) by mixing S-100 with 1% CMC-Na (sodium carboxymetyl cellulose gum) by keeping same properties for dermo-cosmetic applications.
In case of mouth-dental care, significant reduction of the plaque and tartar are oberserved as well as antibacterial effect against gingivitis and periodontosis combined with reduction of gums' inflammation.
Example of antibacterial effect against periodontal bacteria
Pictures made by microscope involving a patient suffering from periodontosis (P. gingivalis bacteria). Close to total elimination of bacteria after 15 seconds. Toothbrushing with 1g CC6 gel for 2 minutes.
Boucle de Cydalise 1
2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds